If your man loves getting outdoors and grilling, then what better gift for Christmas than to buy him a new grill or grill accessories?
Top Grills for Christmas 2010
If you’re not sure where to start then looking at the current bestsellers list can be a great way to get some ideas. Here are the top five grills for 2010.
1) Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill: This propane powered grill, with a recommended retail price of $70, is designed to be taken out and about: perfect for camping. Features include heat-distributing Flavorizer bar, easy to use ignition, pivoting legs that lock in place, and 160 square inches of cooking surface.
2) Weber 10020 Smokey Joe Silver Charcoal Grill: This is another portable grill ideal for taking out and about. It has a 14-1/2 inch cooking grate, a sturdy bowl and rust-resistant lid, and a 10 year warranty. It’s also affordable with a list price of under $35.
3) Weber 741001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Silver Kettle Grill: This grill comes with a list price of $100 and is a simple yet well-designed grill. Features include a 22-1/2 inch diameter, black heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled steel lid and bowl, weather resistant handles, rust-resistant legs and one touch cleaning system.
4) Weber 386002 Q 100 Portable Gas Grill: This portable propane gas grill is slightly more expensive with a list price of $160, but comes with a number of great features such as a large 189 square inch cooking surface, a cast-aluminum lid, glass-reinforced nylon frame, and a 5 year warranty.
5) Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill: This tabletop grill is perfect for those who may not have too much space, but still want a high quality grill. It comes with a list price of $250 and features a twist-start ignition, cast-iron cooking grate, removable veggie panel, folding side shelves and temperature gauge.
Some Great Outdoor Grill Accessory Gifts
The special man in your life may not be in the market for a new grill just yet, but if he loves grilling then the chances are that these accessories will come in handy.
1) Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter: This is designed to quickly and evenly light charcoal, and its design eliminates the need for using lighter fluid. This is the perfect way to get things running quickly.
2) Mr. Bar-B-Q Platinum Prestige Large Grill Cover: This grill cover is designed to protect against UV rays, rain and freezing temperatures. It’s also flame retardant meaning that the cover can go on when the grill has just been used.
3) Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Extra Long Suede Gloves: Things can get hot when you’re outside grilling, so these leather gloves are perfect for high quality protection. And they come at an affordable price, too.
4) Brinkmann 9087 LED Grill Light: If the recipient likes to grill at night then this is the perfect attachment for making sure things can be seen clearly.
5) Weber 7532 Cast Iron Griddle: This two sided griddle is perfect for cooking a wide variety of foods and will really expand the meals he can cook on the grill!