Fragrances always go down well as gifts for Christmas. If there’s a man in your life who you don’t know what to buy for, or you just need to know which men’s fragrances are hot for 2010, then use this list as a guide to some of the best fragrances to buy.
1) Nautica Blue By Nautica For Men Eau De Toilette: This is the perfect fragrance for the sporty guy. The scent fuses marine notes with subtle wood tones. There are top notes of lavender and amber, a heart of sage and lemon rose, and amber, musk and moss in the base. This is an affordable yet high quality fragrance.
2) Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men Eau De Toilette: This is a more luxury option when it comes to men’s fragrance for 2010. This is a light scent inspired by the fresh sea infused with a woody aroma.
3) Cool Water By Davidoff For Men Eau De Toilette: As the name suggests, this is based on aquatic aromas, including notes of mint and green with coriander. This is a calm fragrance that’s undeniably masculine.
4) Eternity By Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette For Men: This is a classic fragrance for men that’s been around since 1989. Eternity is often described as spicy and refreshing, with notes of rosewood, jasmine, basil and sandalwood.
5) L’eau D’issey By Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette For Men: This is a stylish and quality fragrance, first launched in 1994, and perfect for the more refined gentleman. The masculine scent is described as aquatic, and has lower notes of musk, woods and amber.
6) D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette For Men: This is the follow up to the bestselling Dolce and Gabbana fragrance for women. Its scent is described as spicy and woody, and is inspired by Mediterranean life. It features a fresh top note of Sicilian mandarin, combined with bergamot, juniper and frozen grapefruit peel.
7) Chrome By Loris Azzaro Eau De Toilette For Men: This is a casual fragrance for men, first introduced in 1996. Its notes include crisp and tangy citrus, making it clean and masculine.
8) Nautica Voyage By Nautica Eau De Toilette For Men: This high quality fragrance for men is a refreshing blend of scents. It has notes of green leaf and fresh cut apple, with a heart of hemp, sea aromas and air.
If you don’t know where to start when choosing fragrance for men, then opting for one of these bestsellers is a fairly safe bet. They are all quality scents, with masculine aromas that the special man in your life will love.