Something that most men have to do regularly is shave, so investing in a good shaver is always an option for Christmas gifts. If you’re looking to buy him a new shaver this Christmas and don’t know where to start, then here’s a quick guide to which models are selling the best this year.
1) Panasonic ES8249S Arc IV Nanotech Vortex Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver: This high end shaver comes with an impressive range of features, such as a pivoting head to follow the contours of the face, a 1 hour quick charge and 5 minute emergency charge. It is designed using 4 Nanotech blades for a large cutting surface, so that areas only need to be passed once for the perfect shave.
2) Philips Norelco 7310XL Men’s Shaving System: This shaver comes in at a very affordable price, perfect if you’re not looking to spend too much but still want an item you know is popular. Features include super life and cut technology to comfortably cut hairs below skin level, comfort shaving heads, and cordless operation.
3) Panasonic ES8243A Arc IV Nano Men’s Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver: Another high end shaver, the Panasonic ES8243A is designed for perfect shaving results thanks to its high speed operation. It functions as a wet/dry shaver, is washable and makes use of four blades.
4) Philips Norelco Speed 8240 Men’s Shaving System: This mid price range shaver is useful for those who want a good compromise between a high quality and affordable shaver. It has a large shaving surface, contour following system, rinses clean and can shave even the shortest stubble.
5) Philips Norelco 7810 Men’s Cutting System: This is another mid price range shaver featuring a rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 17 days, contour system, ability to cut hairs below skin level, and a two year warranty.
Which Shaver Should You Buy?
There are a number of different types of shaver available for men. The wet/ dry shaver, for example can cost more, but is useful because it can be used in the shower or bath, or completely dry. Some shavers also come with extra added grooming attachments. If a very close shave is needed, then the more rotating blades the better.
It also depends on your budget. The very cheapest shavers are often expected to last the least amount of time, and more expensive shavers may have more settings and greater control. Think about the kind of man you’re buying for and figure out which of the bestsellers suits his individual needs.