The people at Canon never stop creating incredible devices. The built in quality and over the top features that come with all their products are the result of years of experience and dedication. They are now a top three company and are fighting for the title of best DSLR manufactures. Canon is now a photographer`s dream. It comes in all shapes and sizes and has top of the line features. The image clarity and detail level provided by devices such as the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP are remarkable.
• Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera with built-in flash
• The 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor will deliver high quality pictures
• ISO 100-6400 expandable to 12800 for adapting to any lighting situation
• The T3i comes with a Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection decrease using multi-layer and high-transparency materials for clear and bright viewing
• Intuitive New Scene Intelligent Auto mechanism and Picture Style Auto including the new EOS Scene Detection System in order to capture beautiful scenes without struggling
• Innovative imaging features like Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function and Creative Filters
• The T3i comes with a 3.7 fps continuous shooting rate that can go up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW
• Automatic Sensor Cleaning
• Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
• It comes with several settings such as Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash and Custom
• Type: Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera with built-in flash
• Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC card, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, or via Wireless LAN (Eye-Fi card*))
• Image Format: 22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C size)
• Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx.1.6x the lens focal length)
• Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 8 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Product number: REBEL T3i Kit
- Price: $659.00
Simple and efficient
This incredible device is destined to a vast majority of individuals that have recently tapped into the DSLR world. It is easy to figure out but can really put your mind to work if you think you can handle the great amount of features. It is also a great beginner`s camera offering excellent automatic features and a very easy to understand Feature Guide that will make handling a breeze.
The Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP is compatible with a great deal of popular storage units available in stores. It can manage SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards. It also has a special mechanism entitled EYE-Fi that will allow you to manage data without disconnecting the actual memory card from its slot.
What users love about the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP?
When it comes to user reviews the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP is a true customer favourite. It gets incredible ratings all the time and it is loved by all. It is considered as very easy to use and versatile. It is also characterized as the perfect image capturing device for those with medium photography experience.
More Testimonials On the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP Digital Camera
“The Canon Rebel T3i takes the consumer level dSLR a couple steps closer to the mid-level Canon 60D with the addition of the rotating rear LCD screen, remote flash firing, and in-camera processing features. The already highly competent, older Rebel T2i already shared many important features with the 60D (and even features of the semi-pro 7D) including the 18 MP sensor, 63-zone exposure metering system, high ISO performance, HD movie capabilities, and Digic 4 image processor. With these new upgrades, it might make it even more difficult to choose between them. But there are some important differences.”
“This is a great DSLR camera, but I must admit that I erroneously bought it for achieving a cinematic look to video. I read and heard so much about the wonders of shooting DSLR video that I gave it a try. After using it several times, I realized that the work flow is so challenging and time consuming compared to true video cameras that I sold it and went back to my video camera roots. I picked up a canon XA10 to pair with my HF G10 and I’ve been totally happy. This is a great camera for still photography, but for video the limitations on clip length, sound, ergonomics, and rolling shutter jello just don’t cut it for me.”